What would Stephen Hawking advise you for your
Professional Career & Personal life.
We had lost a great man recently. Stephen Hawking was probably one of the most brilliant persons of the last years. Not only his intelligence but also his fighting attitude was an example of overcoming and effort to all of us. He never wanted to reveal his IQ. In fact, to this question, he literally replied:
“I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers.”
The Intelligence can be confused with knowledge or wisdom, but it is actually the mental agility we have. And we cannot deny that, in spite of his illness that kept him in a wheelchair most of his life, his mind was totally brilliant.
We believe that as every great man in history, we have to take
Stephen Hawking Quotes.
1. “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
2. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
3. “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
4. “People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.”
5. “The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.”
6. “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life
7. “There is no unique picture of reality.”
8. “We are all different. There is no such thing as a standard or run-of-the-mill human being, but we share the same human spirit.”
9. “We should seek the greatest value of our action.”
10. “I have so much that I want to do. I hate wasting time.”