Lisbon Welcome Pack!
Ten Curiosities + PDF Guide With All You Need To Know.
Who said that moving to a new country was a difficult and stressful situation? That’s part of the past. When you #makethebluexperience there is no pain or stress.
As we did before with other cities, now it is time for the beautiful and vibrant Lisbon! It recently became the most visited city in Europe and a lot of people is taking the decision of moving there after visiting such a nice place to live.
It has the perfect climate for the whole year and if you combine this with its gastronomy and charming, you can only get a perfect combination.
Ten Curiosities About Lisbon.
- It is one of the oldest cities in the world, even older than Rome.
- The city was built on seven hills: Castelo, Graca, Monte, Penha de Franca, S.Pedro de Alcantara, Santa Catarina and Estrela.
- The Vasco da Gama Bridge is the longest bridge in Europe (17.2 km)
- The best thing you can try in Lisbon is Pastel de Nata. Do you know someone who did not like it?
- Surroundings of Lisbon have plenty of breathtaking landscapes.
- Graffiti is a big deal in Lisbon, do not forget to make a tour to see them.
- In 1755, a big earthquake causing a tsunami destroyed part of the city and the harbor.
- You can visit the Underground Roman galleries, but most of the people don’t know this.
- You can ride a Hippobus, a bus that rolls on the ground and the water.
- If you are lucky, you can see Dolphins on Lisbon’s Tagus River.
Download now our Welcome Pack for Lisbon with all the information you need covering the following points:
Cost of Living
Are you planning to move to Lisbon? Take a look at the opportunities we have now.