For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Business Process Engineer.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing operational models that promote efficiency and reduce overall organization’s costs.
The main tasks include:
– Examine organization’s operations, considering long-term goals and recommend ways to achieve overall improvements
– Perform search on specific business units to determine its issues
– Diagnose departmental problems in order to then redesign and reconstruct the operating models and processes and ensure their effectiveness
– Collaborate with IT Business Partners in assessing business requests and analyzing benefit models
– Support Change Management team in evaluating the process impacts and define the different initiatives to mitigate process impacts
The ideal candidate has a strong experience in a similar role and has strong analytical skills.
– English on a business level
– Bachelor degree in Business Administrations or Engineering
– SixSigma Green/Black belt is a plus
– Certificate of Change Management is a plus
– Experience in Agile Methodology and Implementation of New Operating Models
– Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
– Solution oriented and motivated
– Positive mindset with a hands-on attitude
– Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Career opportunities
– A job with a large scope of responsibilities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: asap, to be discussed