Connecting people with goods, services and ideas opens up opportunities and improves life.
Work for one of the world's first shipping companies in the transportation industry. With its international express service, the company designed an innovative new system and has become an integral part of the current intercontinental and international shipping service.
– Process sales executive’s requests and resolve customer issues
– Follow all rules, regulations and processes according to pricing guidelines
– Verify in every single call Sales’ information in order to comply with the processes required
– Address and resolve first level sales escalation
– Follow-updaily with the Sales Executive the non-solved cases until the issue is resolved
– Provide a professional and quality service to external customers by using strong verbal and written
– Create a genuine and customer friendly experience throughout calls and effective telephone
– Provide assistance in a helpful, accurate and timely manner while complying and staying abreast of
policies, best practices and standardoperating procedures while maintaininga high level of integrity
– You have a native level of Italian and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– Previous experience in customer service
– You have very good communication skills
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a team player and ready to work in an international team.
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: Full- or part-time – 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday between
8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., alternating shift (depending on the project you are working with)
– Salary* – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):
b) without accommodation: 1200€ gross/month (based on your experience)
– For international employees:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
– Pick up from the airport
– Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
– Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc.
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities: Opportunity to join a development program within 6 months to gain access to other opportunities within the company: from various projects to QA, team leader or supervisor roles.
This project is not for you? Send us your resume anyway, we have many other opportunities we can discuss with you!