Do I have to pay for the service of Blu Selection?
Blu Selection’s services are free for the candidates.
In which language should the CV be?
The CV should be in English. In case another language is required, it will be mentioned in the job description.
How long will the recruitment process take?
Depending on the client and the position, it can take between 1-4 weeks.
How long does it take until you get in touch with me?
As soon as you apply for a position, one of our recruiters will get in touch with you within 24 hours during the office hours.
Do you support me with the relocation?
We don’t support you moneywise with your relocation, but we will advise you to make it easier for you to find a room or flat in the right area. Some of our clients even support you with a relocation budget.
What if I don't find the right position at the moment?
You can send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a short description of the kind of jobs you are looking for. We will keep your profile in our database and come back to you as soon as new vacancies arise.
What will happen after submitting my CV at Blu Selection?
Our recruitment team will take a look at your CV and get in touch with you to speak about future possibilities.
Can I apply to more than one position?
You can apply for as many positions you would like to apply to.
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
For further questions please send an email to email@example.com
I would like to join the Blu Team. How can I apply?
As we are a constantly growing start up company we will have more open positions in the near future. You want to be part of the success story? Then send us your CV and we will get in touch with you.
For Spain, how can I get the NIE?
Here is the process to follow to get your NIE:
1. Book your appointment on this link
- Cita previa extranjeria
- At the bottom of the page acceder al procedimiento
- In provincias, put “Barcelona” and choose “Certificados UE”
- Press “Entrar” at the bottom of the page
- Put your passport number, name and surname (same as on the passport) and press “Acceptar”
- Choose the appointment and print the paper
2. What you need to bring
- A print of the appointment paper
- Your passport + a copy
- EU-Health Insurance Card + a copy
- Document EX-15 filled (that you find on this link)
- A document justifying why you want the NIE (Work Offer, Trainingship Offer, etc)